MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally.
In Canada, MAXIMUS BC Health Inc. is responsible for the administration and delivery of two of the Province of British Columbia’s most important health care programs: The Medical Services Plan and PharmaCare. We are constantly looking at new technology, processes and methods of delivering services to the citizens of British Columbia. Because of this, and given our expertise in program information management, claims processing, contact centre services, document processing and information technology, we are positioned for significant growth.
Join us here in Victoria, BC to experience the best in West Coast lifestyle. You will work in an environment that will challenge you and reward your achievements. Your down time can be spent exploring the beautiful West Coast – from culinary experiences to cultural events, and to outdoor challenges. We have it all! Located in beautiful Victoria, BC, in the heart of downtown, our location offers easy access to every amenity.
We are looking for a number of experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Testers (6) with automated, Oracle PL/SQL experience, and Batch testing experience.
Degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in systems analysis, information systems, computer science or a related field, and have experience successfully implementing and supporting enterprise applications.
• Strong Communication Skills
• 1 Year of Oracle PL/SQL Development Experience
• At least 2 years of test automation experience (preferably Borland Silk Suite).
• SQL, PUTTY, Ultra Edit
Nice to Have Skills:
• Regression Testing Methods
• Black Box, White Box, Grey Box Testing
• Some Business Systems Analysis Experience (considered an asset)
• HL7 messaging
• Health Insurance or Pharmacy Industry
• Release planning, business systems analysis and documentation, business process reengineering, and business case development and status reporting
• Borland Caliber RM, and/or Star Team
• Experience with the application landscape that supports the British Columbia Ministry of Health
• Computer Associates AION or other rules engines
Please send your resume in confidence, QA Software Automation Tester to:
Cliff Tang, Principal
Zealots Consulting Inc. Executive Search
IT Recruitment Consulting & Leadership Development
"Part of Your Team"
Lynn Valley Town Centre
1199 Lynn Valley Road, Box 16133, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3S9