RevenueWire Inc. is a global performance marketing company with a top converting shopping cart that is optimized to sell digital products. Through our platform and managed services, RevenueWire drives online revenue via highly productive programs for top selling digital products.
The Client Services Manager is an integral part of the Business Development team responsible to own and manage the delivery of agreed upon services throughout the lifecycle of the client relationship. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on manager, prepared to handle complex technical and operational tasks and oversee a team whose duties pertain to the overall support of RW’s clients and partners.
The Client Services Manager will have experience with technology services and support in a client services setting managing client expectations. It is essential that the candidate have an understanding of the e-commerce / online industry and be comfortable working with clients around the globe.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the Client Services Team overseeing all day to day operations and activities
• Manage the performance of direct reports, identifying skills gaps and working to keep team motivated and engaged in progressing their careers
• Project future system needs; identify current capacity and identify/document options that are available to respond to needs
• Provide expertise and collaborate with senior management to develop and monitor overall client satisfaction and growth
• Strong experience with retaining existing accounts, understanding their business, apply RW solutions to their needs and develop/maintain long term relationships
• Understand and provide complex solutions that include technical, operational and value added business components
• Collaborate and participate in department planning and execution of roadmaps and initiatives
• Identify solutions that can provide for delivery, competitive advantage and support the business strategy
• Build knowledge and become a subject matter expert for our services
• Additional duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education (University or College) or equivalent preferred
• 5 - 6 years experience in a senior level client services position
• Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed at all tasks
• Ability to liaison and foster relationships with external clients
• Strong problem solving skills and technical ability
• Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Proven track record in managing a team in a performance driven environment
• Proven ability to achieve results in fast-paced environment
RevenueWire offers a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment