RevenueWire Inc. is a global performance marketing company with a top converting shopping cart that is optimized to sell digital products. Through our platform and managed services, RevenueWire drives online revenue via highly productive programs for top selling digital products.
The Support Coordinator is an integral part of the Merchant team. Overseeing a variety of duties that pertain to the overall support of RW’s clients and partners, you will provide guidance through the setup process, work with creative teams to produce product marketing pieces, optimize performance, report key metrics and resolve issues.
The Support Coordinator will also assist with research and evaluation of new vendors / merchants and proactively work with existing clients to optimize their offers and online sales. The successful candidate will have an understanding of the e-commerce / online industry and be comfortable forging relationships around the world. If you have both the talent to manage client expectations and are technically savvy, this is the role for you.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide timely and ongoing support and technical assistance to vendors and merchants
• Setup new merchants accounts and product data, and assist with technical integrations and testing
• Conduct Quality Assurance Testing on newly uploaded products prior to going live
• Track the status of merchants / vendors to generate regular reports
• Train and ensure product / platform knowledge with vendors
• Optimize and manage campaigns
• Some travel may be required
• Additional duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education (University or College) or equivalent preferred
• 2 - 3 years experience with online businesses
• Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed at all tasks
• Ability to liaison and foster relationships with external clients
• Strong problem solving skills and technical ability
• Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Familiarity with Microsoft and Mac applications
• Proven ability to achieve results in fast-paced environment
RevenueWire offers a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you
To submit your resume and application, please email to email@example.com, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.