RevenueWire Inc. is a global, rapidly growing e-commerce business designed for online retailers. Through our web-based platform, RevenueWire provides a range of services designed to help companies grow their business online. We are currently seeking a highly-driven, results-oriented Sales Manager to join our team.
The Sales Manager will target prospective companies that require online, e-commerce channels and related services. He/She will have a ‘hunter’ mentality with a proven ability to drive revenue growth by recruiting companies that sell online. This will include sourcing, qualifying and closing new business. You will be a seasoned sales professional with an aptitude to work in remote situations. This role will be ‘hands-on, performance driven” suitable for the applicant striving for an opportunity to take their career to the next level. Proficient at all stages of the sales cycle and with proven value, advancing your own career and building out a team is possible.
The Sales Manager will have intimate knowledge of the e-commerce industry and be comfortable forging relationships with companies in the North American market. You will be driven to succeed, have a proven track record and experience in an entrepreneurial environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recruit and qualify new prospects to increase revenue in outside sales role
• Use of a variety of mediums to develop relationships and close sales at an executive level
• Identify and create sources of new leads
• Develop sales strategy and move them through sales funnel from concept to close
• Contract negotiations
• Participate in the development of revenue generating programs and incentives to grow client portfolio
• Ability to influence and coach sales professionals
• Ability to produce sales results in a remote situation
• Travel may be required
• Post-secondary education (University or College) or equivalent preferred
• 3 - 5 years sales experience with B2B, e-business focus
• Candidate should be highly motivated, self-starter and goal oriented, with a strong sales mentality
• Proven ability to build / close deals with key partners and achieve results in fast-paced environment
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple sales funnels
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, articulate
To submit your resume and application, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the position title in the subject line.