Vivid Solutions specializes in custom software development for medium and large enterprises in both the public and private sectors. We provide professional services in project management, business analysis, and software engineering to a wide range of clientele. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and high quality deliverables for each and every project we undertake.
We offer a generous and competitive compensation and benefits package, numerous social and recreational activities and ample opportunity for advancement. We are currently seeking Intermediate/Senior Programmer/Analysts to join our highly skilled team.
If you have exceptional skills and a desire to work with a team that offers the same, please apply in confidence.
Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Computer Science or related field, along with demonstrable experience in several of the following areas:
• Application design and architecture using modern approaches such as UML and prototyping.
• Enterprise application development using Java EE, Microsoft .Net, and Oracle.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
• The ability to support the success of the project as a whole; the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Highly desirable technical skills include:
• Java EE programming with a focus on web applications.
• Expertise in Oracle database design and development.
• Experience working in structured development environments (e.g. source code management, scrums, issue tracking).
• Expertise with spatial technologies.
• Expertise in mobile application development.
• Experience designing, developing and deploying web services.
• Expertise in Microsoft .NET application development with a focus on web applications.
• Expertise developing with Microsoft Silverlight.
• Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server database design and development.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics’ CRM from a development perspective.
• Current certifications in Microsoft technologies are highly desirable.
Please email your resume to Joy Kenk at email@example.com using competion number 13ISPA02 in the subject line.