Vivid Solutions specializes in custom software development for medium and large enterprises in both the public and private sectors. We provide professional services in project management, business analysis, and software engineering to a wide range of clientele. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and high quality deliverables for each and every project we undertake.
We offer a generous and competitive compensation and benefits package, numerous social and recreational activities and ample opportunity for advancement. We are currently seeking Business Systems Analysts to join our highly skilled team.
If you have exceptional skills and a desire to work with a team that offers the same, please apply in confidence.
Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Computer Science or related field, along with demonstrable experience in several of the following areas:
• Recent experience (preferably within the last three years) performing business systems analyses in the capture, formulation, and validation of integrated business requirements for medium-large, complex systems projects;
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing and documenting business policies, practices, processes, and user interaction requirements;
• Demonstrated experience interacting with a broad community of stakeholders; the ability to conduct workshops with client representatives, subject matter experts, and information system professionals;
• Demonstrated experience with System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies – experience with both waterfall and iterative methodologies would be an asset;
• Demonstrated experience with object modelling using Unified Modelling Language (UML) including Use Cases, structured business rule definition, Business Process Modelling notation (BPMN), and domain-level class models. Experience with automated UML design and modelling tools – experience with Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect (EA) software would be an asset;
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to produce high quality documentation to industry standards; and
• The ability to support the success of the project as a whole; the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Applicants must have a minimum of 4 years industry experience.
Please email your resume to Joy Kenk at firstname.lastname@example.org using 13BSA02 in the subject line.