Number 41 Media is a user experience design firm specializing in the research, design, and development of websites and software. http://www.number41media.com
Number 41 Media is looking for a full-time Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator to join our team in Victoria, BC. Playing a key coordination role in the organization, you will work closely with project management analysts and managers to plan for, track and report on all projects and resources. The ideal candidate will be meticulous, an excellent communicator, and will be well-equipped with related experience.
* Assist managers, project management analysts, and team members with project management practices and approaches.
* Act as a reference point for project management-related queries and be an advocate for best practices in project management.
* Assist project management analysts with the creation of statements of work, change requests, and project plans.
* Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, status reports and project plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
* Work with all staff to ensure both billable and non-billable hours are recorded daily.
* Maintain policies to ensure the project management software is up-to-date and accurate.
* Assist in managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on new business or technical opportunities, priorities and challenges.
* Track and report on project and project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
* Proven Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management.
* Understanding of the principles of successful project management from a support perspective.
* An understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes.
* Demonstrated capability for problem solving and decision making.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
* Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
* Experienced user of a project management software program and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
* A good sense of humor, professionalism and a personable attitude.
* Enjoy and thrive in a changing, dynamic environment.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Assertive, communicative, and proactive.
* Able to work both independently as well as on a team.
* A strong work ethic.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.