At Latitude Geographics, we’re making the world a better place by helping people use geographic information to make better decisions. Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on Geocortex software by Latitude Geographics. We believe geographic information over the web can empower people to make better decisions about their lives, society and the world around us. You can help us make a difference.
Are you highly organized with a keen eye for detail? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment? Are you a quick learner that thrives on challenge? If so, you may be a great candidate for our Order Management Coordinator role.
In this position, you’ll support one of the key areas of our business. This role manages the full life cycle of order processing from beginning to end as well as the related record management and administration. Efficiency is vital as our turnaround time for processing a case is 24 hours.
The Order Management Coordinator will work with both internal and external key stakeholders to ensure this process is smooth and efficient. Flexibility is key and a meticulous eye for detail is a must-have. We are looking for a stellar team-player and a self-starter. This diverse role will enable you to use your strong customer service and problem solving abilities making you an extremely valuable member of our team.
Initially, this will be a permanent part time role with a minimum of 24 hours per week. Based on business need, there is the potential for this to transition to a full time role. This challenging position offers the opportunity to build new skills and gain experience in a young, dynamic and growing company. Your abilities and interests will strongly influence the nature of this position.
• Managing full life cycle of our order processing practices (including invoicing and customer record management)
• Preparing license agreements, product orders, quotes and evaluations
• Working with internal/external stakeholders and providing customer support, as needed
• Reviewing processes and recommending/implementing improvements
• Administrative support including back-up front desk and phone coverage, as needed
• Self-starter with an ability to take direction from a variety of sources
• Strong business communication skills in both written and verbal form
• Good judgment and strong problem-solving abilities
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills, time management and project management skills, with an ability to balance multiple priorities, in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Solid understanding of quality internal and external customer service
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Friendly and upbeat personality with a genuine affinity for working with people
• Ability to work independently and while supporting a collaborative team environment
• Proven ability to maintain and handle confidential records and information
• Computer proficiency using the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
• Post-secondary courses or diploma in office management or administration would be an asset
• Experience with SalesForce, Quickbooks and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools would be an asset
• Experience in an administrative or similar role would be an asset