Harris Computer Systems has been providing complete Customer Information System (CIS) and Financial Management solutions exclusively to public and municipal utilities for over 30 years. Our track record speaks for itself. We are an experienced, solid company with proven solutions that are presently in use by over 3,000 customers across North America. We are the number one provider of powerful Financial and CIS solutions because of our specialized understanding of the electric, water and gas utility industry and our commitment to customer relationships.
Harris Computer Systems is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Reports to: Executive Vice President – CityView
Interrelationships: Develop relationships with customers, mentor members of the PS and Support teams, interact regularly with the R&D and Sales.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
• Day to day management of the PS and Support team resources, measure performance, ensure all staff maintain high levels of service.
• Establish clear, measurable objectives for the PS and Support teams. Monitor and measure these objectives regularly, providing coaching and discipline as required.
• Monitor the overall performance of the two departments by tracking and analyzing key performance metrics, providing standard reporting to the senior Management Team.
• Providing rolling 12 month revenue and cost forecasts.
• Performance reviews.
• Departmental structure, including employee hiring and terminations.
• Proactive customer follow up, communication and issue management. Ensure contractual obligations are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Departmental Planning and scheduling to ensure adequate project staffing.
• Delivery of $5,000,000 in annual Net Revenue (License, Services and Maintenance).
• Sale of Service offerings back to base via a self-contained Client Services department.
• Maintain, adjust and improve implementation methodology.
• Identify and roll out new processes where needed.
• Develop relationships with problem customers, strengthen existing relationships.
• Establish a consistent baseline Net Promoter Score and set targets for improvements.
• Participate in Annual User Conference and Regional User Groups as required.
• Sales assistance as required with RFP responses and solution demonstrations.
• Handle additional requests as required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Three or more years of direct management experience in Professional Services or Support.
• Five years or more experience in a professional services organization.
• Experience managing groups of 15 people or more.
• Responsibility for $5,000,000 or more in annual revenues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and lead a team of individuals.
• Good troubleshooting and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Knowledge of relational database applications.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of database query tools and relational databases.
• Intimate knowledge of financial and/or billing applications.
• Post Secondary Degree – Business or Finance preferred.
Individual will work out of the Victoria, BC office. Remote applicants will be considered.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. Harris offers excellent fringe benefits including a generous vacation policy and health, dental, life and disability insurance.
Please send your resume to:
Harris Computer Systems
Attn: Susan McCormick
Executive Vice President