RIMEX is a global company that manufactures and distributes Rims and Wheels for heavy machinery used on mining trucks and other industrial vehicles. RIMEX has been in business for over 36 years and has grown substantially in the last five years.
We are looking for an Intermediate Software Developer to join our Victoria based development team. The successful candidate will work as an intermediate developer for our embedded platforms. Typical roles include design, development, maintenance, testing, quality and performance of embedded software
Education & Experience
• Completed post secondary education in computer engineering related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience
• Excellent skills in C/C++
• Expreince in multi-threaded, real time programming
• Solid understanding of good firmware design principles and coding standards.
• Development experience in embedded platforms
• Experience in SVN or similar revison control systems
• GUI Development experience an asset
• C# and Java programming expereince an asset
• Familiar with low level programming
• Mobile/Handheld programming experience
• Enjoy working with a tight-knit team and are comfortable collaborating with senior level stakeholders
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
• Must value teamwork, collaboration and be achievement driven
• Self motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to email@example.com with “Intermediate Software Developer” in the subject line
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.