RIMEX is a global company that manufactures and distributes Rims and Wheels for heavy machinery used on mining trucks and other industrial vehicles. RIMEX has been in business for over 36 years and has grown substantially in the last five years.
We are looking for a skilled C# Application Developer to join our small Victoria-based development team and help us deliver the next generation of TyreSense products for the global mining and industrial markets. We are an innovative, customer-driven company that offers considerable opportunity for growth and learning. You will be tasked with expanding the functionality of our current tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) solutions and help us build new products that exceed customer expectations.
Education & Experience
• Post secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• You have 3 years in C# .NET application development
• Professional experience implementing Graphical User Interfaces
• Experience with multithreaded programming techniques
• You are familiar with version control and defect management systems such as Subversion and JIRA
• Agile team oriented approach with excellent communication skills
• Web Services architecture experience using REST and SOAP methods an asset
• Experience with network protocols such as HTTP and TCP desired
• ASP.NET and TSQL Database development experience desired
• Mobile application development for the Android and iOS platforms would be ideal
• Enjoy working with a tight-knit team and are comfortable collaborating with senior level stakeholders
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
• Must value teamwork, collaboration and be achievement driven
• Self motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptable, flexible and able to work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to email@example.com with “Intermediate Application Developer” in the subject line
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.