Nicholson Manufacturing Ltd. is a Sidney, BC based manufacturing company.
Please visit our website at http://www.debarking.com to see more about what we do.
Nicholson Manufacturing Ltd., a Sidney, BC based company is looking for a Programmer/Analyst for its Information Technology team.
The primary responsibility of this person would be to develop and maintain applications which support the internal business requirements of Nicholson operations. This person will also assist the rest of the IT team with troubleshooting of issues that arise with ERP and other core systems. This is a highly visible position where one has to deal with most senior managers of the organization, along with most end users of NML applications.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of development experience with C#, VB.NET and SQL Server, along with the following:
- Ability to thrive in an agile, ever changing environment
- Ability to debug/reverse-engineer existing applications
- Demonstrable capacity to think on their feet
- Be able to think logically and create good system architecture and design
- Objective-C programming experience, a definite plus
- Ability to manage CVS/Subversion revision control system
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- A true Customer Service mindset with great verbal and written communication skills, especially when explaining technical issues to non-technical users
- Be able to contribute to the success of the overall organization, even if it is outside of one’s core responsibility
- Ability and willingness to stand-in for the rest of the IT team as required
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Email your resume to email@example.com