Redlen Technologies Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high resolution semiconductors (CZT) detectors which are enabling a new generation of high performance detection and imaging equipment including nuclear cardiology, CT scanning, baggage scanning and dirty bomb detection. The company also offers advanced thin film solar Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) feedstock semiconductor materials to the thin film solar photovoltaic market.
With international demand growing for our industry-leading semiconductor radiation detection and imaging products for medical and security applications, Redlen offers a fantastic opportunity for those interested in making a difference in a fast paced high growth environment (www.redlen.com).
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this position is responsible for the installation, repair and/or maintenance of equipment, machinery and processes for the Production and R&D Departments as well as the Facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot/maintain/analyze electrical circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings, and install, repair, calibrate, service and/or replace electrical/electronic devices and systems, including power generation devices
- Trouble shoot and maintain unique equipment, building equipment, services, controls and devices throughout the plant
- Source materials, components, parts and equipment for the repair and/or building of devices, equipment and machinery as required for the plant
- Supervise contractors when necessary
- Participate in the set up of and monitoring of a Preventative Maintenance program for plant and facilities equipment including the Calibration program for equipment and instrumentation
- On a daily basis, enter data, equipment history, calibration specifications, etc. into a DataBase program
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
- Handle various minor construction projects as required
- Prepare written work instructions as required
- May be on call from time to time
- Possible shift work and emergency call outs
- This job requires exerting greater than 50 lb of force occasionally, and/or 25-50 lbs of force frequently
Must have additional experience in 3 out of 6 of the below areas:
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and compressed gases
- HVAC, air compressors, chillers and coolers
- Engines (incl. diesel) and various motors
- Millwright, welding, and general machining
- Plumbing, pumps (including high vacuum pumps)
- Carpentry, construction work
We are dedicated to serving our customers and place a high value on quality and teamwork. Redlen provides an open, flexible, convivial work environment with salary / benefits commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter attention Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position for which you are applying AND quoting this reference number in the subject line: MT2014-0404. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. See www.redlen.com for more details.