Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on Geocortex software by Latitude Geographics to design, develop and maintain web-based mapping applications. We believe geographic information over the web can empower people to make better decisions about their lives, society and the world around us. You can help us make a difference.
The Latitude Geographics product support team is a group of highly specialized analysts who provide support, informed advice, and insight for Web-based Mapping applications to our clients and partners around the world.
This challenging role involves a low volume of requests per day (approximately 10-20). Resolution involves technical and often complicated solutions that require research, code analysis, scripting and/or lengthy remote support sessions with our highly skilled customers.
This position may also include the delivery of periodic web-based training sessions, as well as opportunities to travel to client-sites to conduct training and perform implementation related activities. Your abilities and interests will strongly influence the composition of your position at Latitude Geographics.
• Provide world-class support services to our diverse and highly skilled customer base; from GIS professionals, to IT experts.
• Work directly with our customers and partners, via phone and email, to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to a Geocortex implementation and the prerequisite infrastructure; such as Latitude Geographics’ Geocortex products (customized or out-of-the-box), Esri products (e.g. ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online) and other third party software.
• Provide consulting to customers on how best to achieve their goals with Geocortex. This includes analysis and implementation of their requirements.
• Track and manage support activities using Salesforce.com.
• Actively participate with customers via our online Geocortex Support Center. Contribute to our forums, knowledge base and code gallery to foster a vibrant online community.
• Work with the Development and Quality Assurance teams to advocate on behalf of our customers.
• Perform other duties and special projects as required.
• Enthusiasm and a passion for technology; with an eagerness to solve complex software issues.
• A genuine dedication to customer care/service.
• Excellent technical and logical troubleshooting skills.
• Minimum two years of experience providing remote software support for an integrated enterprise level software solution.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Practical experience with Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, and SQL Server.
• Aptitude for learning new technologies with minimal supervision.
• Post-secondary background in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel within North America, as and when required (up to 10%).
Would love to see:
• Experience supporting a web-based software application suite.
• A clear understanding of GIS and cartographic theory and related applications.
• Proficiency in multiple languages.
Market competitive based on experience and education.
If you think you have skills that would match our needs, we'd like to hear from you.
Please apply here: https://latitudegeo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11.
For more information about the company, please visit www.latitudegeo.com.