We’re driven to ensure the well-being of drivers. We’re working to keep rates low as possible, delivering excellent service consistently, and proactively partnering to reduce crashes and loss.
Title: IT Asset Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
The IT Service Operations & Asset Management team is part of the Technology Operations group. Our mandate is to collaborate with IS Service teams to support and continuously improve work processes and manage IT Assets throughout their lifecycle. Your scope will include:
• Analyzing non-standard technology requests to verify customer requirements, ensuring they align with corporate standards, policies and spending guidelines;
• Initiating and maintaining IT asset records, ensuring their accuracy and integrity throughout the asset lifecycle, (order, receipt, in use, in stock reuse, auction and disposal), identifying and resolving any errors or inconsistencies, and looking for opportunities for process improvements;
• Maintaining physical stock locations; ensuring there is sufficient stock for request fulfilment and that assets are securely stored, maintained, tracked, used, or retired according to corporate polices processes;
• Ensuring cost-effective and efficient use of IT Assets; procuring assets within the terms of current contracts, harvesting assets for reuse, and providing accurate and timely cost allocation, billing and/or supplier payments;
• Being an advocate for IT Asset Management best practices; supporting the continuous improvement of processes, tools and services, identifying opportunities to improve request fulfilment, and asset and configuration management processes, policies and tools.
To make an immediate contribution to the team, you will bring:
• Excellent process and detail orientation combined with the analytic and organizational skills critical to ensuring the cost-effective and efficient use of IT Assets through their lifecycle (receive, in stock, in use, disposed);
• Strong customer focus, able to understand stakeholder requirements and effectively communicate corporate and asset management practices;
• A pro-active and analytical approach to your work and the drive to look for opportunities to provide excellent cost-effective, quality customer service and support;
• A collegial approach and the ability to build strong working relationships within the team and with internal customers and vendors.
You will have demonstrated experience working in an IT Service Operations role working within a medium to large IT Service organization, and experience using diagnostic, office productivity and IT service management tools. Your experience is supported with recent post-secondary education in a computer related field leading to a diploma or certificate, and demonstrated drive to remain current on industry standards and technologies.
As a valued member of the ICBC team, you’ll thrive in a performance-driven environment that emphasizes employee leadership and accountability for delivering results. Anticipate a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a challenging work environment.
If you’re ready to join a driven team, we’d love to hear from you. For full details on this and all other current positions visit www.icbc.com.
ICBC is a welcoming, equal opportunity employer, and invites applications from all qualified candidates.