RevenueWire is global, award-winning eCommerce platform for small and medium sized companies. We empower companies to grow their business online by optimizing every phase of the transaction lifecycle, through our eCommerce platform, RevenueWire Commerce and our performance marketing channels, AffiliateWire and CallStream.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to bolster our Marketing Department with an intermediate Marketing Coordinator. You will have innate ability to manage many different moving pieces, in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be energetic, a self-starter, data driven and analytical, and ready to move their Marketing career forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES, not limited to,
- Assist in lead generation, CRM and email marketing campaigns
- Plan, measure and track success and financial performance by campaign
- Co-ordinate the planning and execution of special events, trade shows, webinars, sponsorships and awards
- Experience and knowledge of product management strategies desirable
- Co-ordinate the creation and approval of content (website, blog, advertising) with writers and designers, to ensure that projects are kept on time and on budget
- Prepare monthly marketing performance reports
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related field with 3-4 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Analytics required, experience with marketing automation and CRM
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for numerical reasoning and data
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure and within tight deadlines and budgets
- Adaptable problem-solver and team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of online marketing, with eCommerce experience desirable
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management
To submit your resume and application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Marketing Coordinator in the Subject Line.