Enquisite Software Canada is a small, agile, and fast-moving software company located in Victoria centre. We are looking for a motivated, quick on his/her feet, able individual, who would fit well into the can-do culture of the team. An ideal candidate will have prior experience with complex information systems running proprietary software stacks and understand technologies involved in software development cycle.
Do you know that 80% of web content produced by publishers and enterprises is dead on arrival?
We have a solution to this problem.
Reignite your creative passion by bringing our unique predictive analytics and NLP technology to a new level.
As a perfect candidate you will:
- have built something of difficulty and beauty and have the guts to prove you can do it again;
- live or die by the technical design of the platform, which you will own;
- be well versed in a broad spectrum of technologies (senior-level architecture/design skills will trump specific technology experiences);
- be driven, hungry, and ambitious;
- be able and interested to understand what we do from the business perspective and why;
- be a team player, serve as a go-to person to other team members;
- love to code and do so 80% of the time;
You are an expert in Java, Web Services, SQL, Apache camel. You have been involved in all aspects of the software life-cycle, from analysis, design, development and testing, to installation and deployment of web applications.
The ideal candidate will be local to Victoria, BC or the SF Bay Area, California. However, strong remote candidates in the US and Canada will be considered.
Big Data experience in general would be helpful. NLP familiarity would be a plus, but not a requirement.
We are in a fast moving startup environment. Faint-hearted need not apply.
Email your resume as either an MS Word or PDF file to
rparra AT enquisite.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.