Fixstars is a B2B software company that is driven by its motto, "Speed up your business". Through its software parallelization/optimization expertise, its highly effective use of multi-core processors, and application acceleration for the next generation of memory technology that delivers high speed IO as well as power savings, Fixstars provides "Green IT," while accelerating customers' business in various fields.
Fixstars is looking for developers to contribute to many of our exciting projects that include building firmware for embedded systems, developing optimized algorithms, or developing parallel applications for large clusters.
- Extensive knowledge of C, C++, and Java.
- Parallel Programming with pthreads, OpenCL, MapReduce or CUDA.
- Linux Administration/DevOps and HPC or BigData Clusters
- Firmware, Device Driver, or Hardware Controller Programming
- A University of College degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- The ability to work great in teams or alone.
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills.
- A detail orientated personality.
- Passionate about technology and building the best product possible.
Please email your resume and a link to your github account (if applicable) to recruit_cdc at fixstars.com.