Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career in the property management industry? Would you like to work with a leading edge, dynamic company that offers diversity and unlimited growth potential? Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is a leading provider of multi-family housing across Western Canada, and we are seeking highly motivated, and career minded people like you! We offer our employees a diverse, dynamic work environment and potential for career advancement.
The Systems Software Project Coordinator is the primary point-person responsible for planning, executing and delivering Web, Reporting and GIS projects on time, within budget, and in accordance with specifications. To achieve these important goals, the Systems Software Project Coordinator will help define project requirements and scope, acquire project resources and supervise and supplement the efforts of project team members and manage development resources. Timely delivery of project deliverable's, effective quality control and clear communication of expectations to stakeholders are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each project’s life-cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the department’s project portfolio: design, implement, and supervise the implementation of all new system installations, expansions, modifications, migrations, etc.
- Establish a Project Charter for each approved project, defining the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables including: cost-benefit analyses, risk analyses, and ROI calculations to determine project feasibility.
- Manage project activities throughout the lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling, documentation, budget, and other factors necessary for success.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using the appropriate software tools and/or PM methods.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and reporting to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings and forums in order to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Manage project dependencies.
- When resources are low, take the reins in system software development such as troubleshooting issues and making improvements to existing development, programming websites, writing database queries and deploying deliverable's.
- University degree/College Diploma in project management/information technology
- 2 years of direct work experience in project management
- Project management certifications preferred
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolutions skills
- Superb creation and facilitation of meetings, feedback sessions, and briefings in order to create consensus among stakeholders
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff and departments, including technical, professional and upper management.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, technology management, and internal controls
- Working knowledge of programming languages, development platforms, databases, reporting services and geographical information systems
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to create and edit project documents, materials, and presentations.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Persuasive and motivating, with a focus on managing staff resources
- Must possess a clean Criminal Record Check
Broadstreet Properties offers excellent wages and benefits for the right candidates. We provide a variety of training for employees who are motivated to succeed and want to expand their horizons. We offer a wide array of benefits including:
- Medical and Dental
- Yearly Fitness Benefit Program
- AND MORE!!! JOIN US AND EXPLORE FOR YOURSELF!!!