Over the past 5 years, Live Virtual Help Desk built a reputation for helping our partners grow their managed services business by providing the highest quality helpdesk, NOC and project services at a fair price. Providing exceptional service to your clients is our number one priority. Today we provide services through MSP partners worldwide serving tens of thousands of end customers from SMBs to enterprises.
Support Analayst- Victoria Location
Live Virtual Helpdesk – Victoria, BC
Technical Support Analyst Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
Weekend, Day, Evening, Nights
Salary: $17.00 -$21.00 (Based on experience and competencies)
37.50 Hours per week
Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Complete Application and submit Resume via https://livevhd.hrweb.com/careercenter/
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following:
• Certification or equivalent in the Technology sector, and 3 years experience, or other equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Experience providing technical analysis for custom applications with complex business processes.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience with Exchange, and Windows Server 2008 and newer.
• Experience with Windows desktop O/S, Mac experience is an asset.
• Familiarity with virtual environments.
• Experience communicating with clients/end users.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the following:
• Knowledge of the installation, configuration, maintenance and problem resolution of hardware, software, operating systems and network components
• Effective writing and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement to resolve problems and escalate issues as necessary
• Ability to handle high volumes of work in a business-like manner
• Ability to communicate and resolve issues to end users
• Successful completion of security screening requirements, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required.
Complete Application and submit Resume via https://livevhd.hrweb.com