Comtech Systems Inc., an award-winning world leader in accounts receivables management software, requires an enthusiastic, career-minded Product Support Liaison to be responsible for helping support and sell Comtech's Collect! software. The work is challenging in a fast paced workplace environment with an industry leader with a history of 25 years and sales in over 40 countries.
- Answer users' technical questions in a professional manner using a variety of methods including phone, email, webinar, and others
- Build and document reports, data imports and export modules as required
- Troubleshoot and efficiently resolve client issues
- Track time and activities, and record notes of conversations accurately
- Communicate trends in customer issues and requests with team coordinator
- Helpdesk experience
- Able to solve users' technical problems and debug user issues
- Proficient with Excel and other text editor tools to manipulate data
- Able to read, understand and create technical instructions and documents
- Able to diagnose and resolve minor technical and/or network issues (e.g. LAN access)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with credit and collections and/or accounts receivable processes an asset but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills/virtual relationship building skills
- Team oriented and productively focused global work environment with a team of ten associates
- Established company with global client base yet small company dynamism
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental and other benefits
- Career and educational advancement opportunities
- Offices in Langford, BC and the benefit of virtually no commute!
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Comtech via email email@example.com by August 15, 2014.