Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, the 100+ people of Reliable Controls® make complete solutions for a wide range of building environments, including schools, hospitals, universities, and commercial facilities. Our product line features advanced building controllers and a complete suite of Windows and Web-based software applications. Our growing company offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a creative and dynamic work environment.
Reliable Controls corporation currently has an opportunity for a full-time, permanent Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. This position is both an advisory and support role for the management group and employees of Reliable Controls. Your skills will enable you to evaluate our current human resource processes, provide recommendations to senior management for continual improvement and ultimately implement change within our organization.
• Identifying & advising management & implementing company Human Resources procedures,
• Assisting Management with Coordination of Job Recruitment and advertising,
• Advising management on recruitment, selection & employee strategies,
• Coordinating & Facilitating employee orientations and training schedules,
• Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data,
• Advising on staff development,
• Contributing to the continual improvement of HR systems and practices,
• Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management,
• Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, and legislation.
• Working with employees and health plan administrators to manage claims,
• Update and maintain employee handbook when needed,
• Ensure HR records are maintained in an ISO9001/14001 environment
• Assist with the development of employee training & E-Learning initiatives,
• Conduct job market evaluations periodically to ensure competitive salary and benefits,
• Managing Work safe BC claims, reporting and monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent People Skills,
• Experience using HR information systems,
• Experience with employee training and development,
• Min 2-years’ experience in HR advisory capacity,
• Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information,
• Experience with Employee recruitment and all other employee changes,
• Post-Secondary education & experience in Human Resources development
Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter, and current resume to:
HR@reliablecontrols.com by Friday August 8th, 2014.