August 08, 2014
What is Hubble:
• Hubble is an advanced technology company that connects devices to the cloud and provides services to improve the lives of our users.
• Hubble builds amazing stuff! The Internet of Things, Connecting gadgets to the Web, Mobile, we do it all. We work with massive brands that have huge channels so that your work will have a world wide impact!
• One part interaction designer, one part graphic artist, two parts front-end developer, and three parts awesome. You are super committed to your craft and are looking for a place where you can push the boundaries to grow with an amazing team. You are a results oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess the excellent time management skills you will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are happiest when rolling up your sleeves and pitching in whenever you can make a difference.
• Experience in product design, packaging design with the consumer electronics.
• Experience with User Centric Design process and continuously striving to make the process better.
• You are proud of your work and you take ownership of the design process.
• Good understanding of branding is an asset.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Illustration.
• Strong creative, artistic skills and the ability to integrate these skills with functional utility to fit product needs.
• Well-versed in design fundamentals and conceptual development.
• Expert skills with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Backbone.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Assist new product brainstorming.
• Aid in Concept Development for existing brands and new areas of expansion.
• Prepare sketch drawings of potential product ideas and concepts.
• Assist and develop detailed drawings and or models of potential products.
• Assist in presentations for review of product design concepts.
• Assist and prepare final drawings of new products.
• Assist and prepare various product description / documentation forms required by the Engineering and Production Departments for turnover of final product designs for manufacturing.
• Prepare new and revise old packaging designs for world wide distribution.
Warm & friendly work atmosphere, unlimited learning opportunities, a continuous supply of coffee and an amazing opportunity to grow your experience!
Send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.