What is Hubble?
• Hubble is an advanced technology company that connects devices to the cloud and provides services to improve the lives of our users.
• Hubble builds amazing stuff! The Internet of Things, Connecting gadgets to the Web, Mobile, we do it all. We work with massive brands that have huge channels so that your work will have a world wide impact!
• A rock star developer that enjoys conjuring magical & mind boggling UX. You have insane skills and have built some kick-ass apps. You are super committed to your craft and are looking for a place where you can push the boundaries to grow with an amazing team. You are a results oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once and you possess excellent time management skills to allow you to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are happy to roll up your sleeves and pitch in whenever or wherever duty calls.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent skills & experience.
• Strong creative, artistic skills and the ability to integrate these skills with functional utility.
• Well-versed in OO design fundamentals and conceptual development.
• Expert skills in many languages/technologies with particular specialization in Objective-C, Xcode.
• Published projects under your belt that are Storyboard, Auto-Layout & CoreData based.
• Experience with both client & backend development.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
You will need to:
• Assist new product brainstorming.
• Aid in Concept Development for existing brands and new areas of expansion.
• Prepare functional specifications.
• Learning the heck out of Swift... and anything else new & cool.
• Assist with and prepare various product description / documentation forms required by the Engineering and Production Departments.
• Working on the development and design of new products as well as maintenance of legacy products.
Warm & friendly work atmosphere, unlimited learning opportunities, a continuous supply of coffee and an amazing opportunity to grow your experience!
Send your resume along with links to your apps on iTunes to email@example.com