What is Hubble?
• Hubble is an advanced technology company that connects devices to the cloud and provides services to improve the lives of our users.
• Hubble builds amazing stuff! The Internet of Things, Connecting gadgets to the Web, Mobile, we do it all. We work with massive brands that have huge channels so that your work will have a world wide impact!
• Someone who gets things done. You have insane skills and have built some kick-ass systems in the past but can happily explain how you can build a better one next time. You are super committed to your craft and are looking for a place where you can push the boundaries to grow with an amazing team. You are a results oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once and possess excellent time management skills to thrive in our fast-paced environment. You are happy to roll up your sleeves and pitch in whenever or wherever duty calls.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent skills & experience and are well-versed in OO design fundamentals and conceptual development.
• Strong creative, artistic skills and the ability to integrate these skills with functional utility.
• Expert skills in many languages/technologies with particular specialization in Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, RabbitMQ.
• Experience with cloud based environments like AWS & dev ops tools like Chef, Puppet.
• Experience with both client & backend development.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Assist new product brainstorming.
• Aid in Concept Development for existing brands and new areas of expansion.
• Prepare functional specifications.
• Assist with and prepare various product description / documentation forms required by the Engineering and Production Departments.
• Working on the development and design of new products as well as maintenance of legacy products.
Warm & friendly work atmosphere, unlimited learning opportunities, a continuous supply of coffee and an amazing opportunity to grow your experience!
At Hubble, we are not afraid to adopt new technologies and methodologies if we feel it is what’s best for our customers. If you like to be challenged & excited to come to work everyday knowing that you will be making a difference, give us a shout. Come grow with us.
How to apply:
Fire your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.