What is Hubble:
• Hubble is an advanced technology company that connects devices to the cloud and provides services to improve the lives of our users.
• Hubble builds amazing stuff! The Internet of Things, Connecting gadgets to the Web, Mobile, we do it all. We work with massive brands that have huge channels so that your work will have a world wide impact!
• Drawing on your previous experience, you will provide high level support to the company’s top executive
• Use your organizational skills to effectively manage the calendar (professional and personal agendas)
• You will play a key role in coordinating activities with clients, business associates and support staff in a fast paced environment
• Work independently on special projects
• You will be responsible for preparing correspondence, reports and presentations.
• Manage the presentation and distribution of agendas and meeting minutes and board room material
• Portray a high level of professionalism in dealing with local and international partners
• Coordinate travel arrangements and events
• Other duties as required
This Company Will Expect From You
• Post-secondary certificate, diploma and/or degree
• 3+ years’ experience in a previous executive/personal assistant role
• A strong work ethic
• A high degree of professionalism
• Proficiency of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• You have had exposure to the tech industry in general, a basic understanding of terms around software and hardware is a huge asset
• You are available to work out of our local Victoria, BC office
Email your coverletter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,