First Light Technologies (FLT) is an award winning designer and manufacturer of architectural lighting products. From our Victoria B.C. location we work globally with a focus on pedestrian scale lighting applications. Our products are on the leading edge of two disruptive, sustainable technologies: solar power and Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs).
The sales and marketing assistant is responsible for supporting sales and marketing activities with a focus on direct B2B sales and marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision. FLT is focused on sustainable and renewable lighting technologies and welcome those passionate about sustainability and energy efficiency.
• Create and manage contact lists for various lighting specifier types and geographic locations
• Assist in the creation of direct marketing materials
• Manage direct marketing campaigns and report on campaign analytics
• Support social media programs
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing collateral
• Support sales team with project quotations and proposals
• Support new business development within various geographic regions
• Proactively develop leads from trade and professional organizations, shows and events and other sources
• Develop a high level of knowledge about FLT product portfolio
• Recent college or University graduate of a business/marketing related program
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to multitask
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong PC skills including experience with MS Office Suite
• Positive attitude and good judgment
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org