Customer Service/Technical Support Specialist
One position: Victoria
CAMACC Systems is looking to hire a bilingual, empathetic, problem-solver to join our Customer Service/Technical Support Team. Our advanced Customer Support Centre looks after a surprising variety of issues relating to video surveillance and access control technologies. Naturally, experience is an asset, but CAMACC always hires for positive, can-do attitude, and provides outstanding training.
This is a full-time position, 40+ hours per week, with some variation depending on customer needs.
- Provide a wide range of customer service and technical support via phone, email, and various remote access technologies.
- Create and respond to “tickets” for incoming customer requests.
- Pro-actively communicate with customers on the progress of open-ticket issues.
- Pro-actively communicate with service and other departments to ensure customer issues are fully resolved as fast as possible.
- Ensure an active and accurate knowledge of all products and services.
- Share after hours “on-call” duties with the rest of the team to maintain service levels.
- Maintain a positive attitude when responding to customer technical inquiries and providing customer training on proper system usage.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong strategic, problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including complete and accurate paperwork.
- English AND French proficiency.
- Proven time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks and contribute to improvements in a collaborative work environment.
- Proven positive interpersonal skills with customers, neighbours, and the rest of the world.
- Experience with computers and networking in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- A can-do attitude of cheerfully tenacious problem solving!
Nice to Haves:
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent, and two years’ industry experience.
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems.
- Experience with remote access technologies.
- MSCE, A++ , CCNA
The position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience and qualifications.