INgrooves, a partner with Universal Music Group Distribution, is a pioneer in the Digital Media industry. The company provides an end-to-end digital asset management platform including distribution and marketing services. We focus on promoting quality independent artists through our network of media store partnerships, which includes Apple, Rhapsody, Amazon, and Napster.
We are looking for a talented Application Engineer with a service-oriented mentality who is capable of building, deploying, and supporting scalable platforms and applications to join our ONE Digital Platform Engineering team.
• Coordinate with multiple development, QA, and infrastructure teams to successfully deploy high-availability, customer-facing applications under tight deadlines
• Constantly monitor and assess systems to make sure that processes and applications are operating as designed and recommend and drive any required corrective measures
• Implement and maintain automated deployment processes to deliver repeatable, consistent systems and software releases to multiple environments
• Collaborate with other IT and operational staff to ensure database integrity, security, and ongoing performance
• Manage and support platforms, applications and day to day operations, troubleshoot and identify the root cause/bottleneck with minimal supervision.
• Assist in developing and documenting best practice procedures, standards, guidelines, and ensuring compliance within all INgroove environments
• Participate in an after-hours support call rotation
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years building and supporting reliable, highly available and scalable platforms
• A deep understanding of application release engineering, application debugging, and application lifecycle process management
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, PowerShell DSC
• Experience working with in both Windows Server 2008/2012 and Unix environments
• Proficiency in SQL Server , Python, PowerShell and UNIX shell scripting
• Experience implementing logging, monitoring, alerting infrastructures using tools such as Splunk, Nagios, OP5 and PagerDuty
• Experience setting up continuous integration and continuous delivery systems using Octopus, Team City, Jenkins or other third party tools
• Knowledgeable in web architectures, software development, LDAP infrastructures, applications platforms, SQL Server and NoSQL (Mongo preferred) database architectures
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers along with the ability to accurately and effectively document and diagram complex systems and infrastructures.
• Be able to perform effectively as part of a small team in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental and life insurance.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!