At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
This is an exciting opportunity to join CGI, a world-class IT company, for a permanent position in Victoria BC to provide leading IT services to our local clients. Permanent positions are available for CMS Developers with experience in Adobe CQ and a variety of other technologies.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
• Developing modules/templates based on defined requirements using Adobe CQ
• Supporting, coding and testing existing and new web sites based on detailed business requirements.
• Understanding and addressing web related issues.
• Developing web pages using common web development languages.
• Preparing detailed and accurate specifications and estimates.
• Interacting with clients, co-workers/teams, and third-party support organizations.
• Able to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a collaborative team environment.
• Developing and maintaining reference material and documentation, including user guide/help sites.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience developing and maintaining websites using Adobe CQ including creating custom components and templates.
• Successfully graduated from a 2 year or longer Computer Science/Information Technology program achieving a Diploma or Degree;
• Training/Experience with the following:
o PHP ;
o Cascading Style Sheets ;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment requiring flexible working hours;
• Strong problem solving and decision-making;
• Experience with software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities;
• Familiarity with Web Content Management Systems such as Drupal, Autonomy Interwoven and Kentico.
• Knowledge of current and emerging User Interface design standards.
• Knowledge of object oriented programming techniques and paradigms.
• Familiarity with server side scripting.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.cgi.com
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.