Established in 2008, KANO/APPS (www.kanoapps.com) is a profitable and growing Canadian company that creates multi-platform social games. KANO/APPS knows how to connect people through play, and that's why our games have earned a loyal fan base encompassing millions of worldwide players across multiple social networks like Facebook, Kongregate and Armor Games. Our team of bright, talented and creative engineers, designers and artists work in a beautifully restored heritage building in downtown Victoria, British Columbia and we represent the brightest in a new, thriving online culture and the leading edge of the social gaming industry.
Want to learn more about us? Check out our company blog at www.kanoapps.com/blog!
Our goal is simple: To build a vibrant and thriving community around fun and engaging social games.
KANO/APPS is hiring a Player Support Representative. This guru/mediator/peacekeeper is a fast learner with previous customer service experience (if that previous experience is in online gaming, perfect). They're capable of promptly and comprehensively answering all player/customer questions, as well as quickly resolving issues and complaints. They must be comfortable communicating with players one-on-one via email. In addition to effectively dealing with players, they must also communicate clearly with various departments within KANO/APPS, as they'll be working closely with them to solve technical issues. KANO/APPS is a growing company, and thus the PSR will have many opportunities to help shape the policies that govern the player experience department.
This person will also be fulfilling some copywriting duties, so fluent English and a clear writing ability are required.
- Comprehensively and quickly answer player email queries
- Respond to player issues, complaints and conflicts promptly and effectively
- Log technical issues and liaison with other KANO/APPS departments to address them
- Uphold quality player experience standards
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Some copy writing duties
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience, ideally within online gaming
- Proficient in MS Office
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and hitting concrete deadlines
- Accountable, reliable
- Fast learner with desire to grow professionally
- Professional presentation
- Team player
- Organized and efficient
- Passion for gaming
- Ability to work on live and relevant projects that are seen by millions of users worldwide
- Awesome culture (e.g. Paintballing, Hackathons, BEvERage Fridays, Video Games, Tornado T-3000 Foosball Table, Espresso Coffee)
- Personal laptops, 24 inch monitors and Herman Miller Aerons (yes, we care about your back)
- Health and dental benefits
Apply here: http://www.kanoapps.com/apply-now/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers