Does uncovering the basic knowledge of what makes us human intrigue you? Are you fascinated by recent advancements in DNA technologies or personalized medicine? Does the idea of working with a unique mix of scientists, technologists, business professionals, and software developers motivate you? If so, join GenoLogics Life Sciences Software, and help us build software to that enables the genomic health revolution.
This position is well suited to an individual who has experience in marketing & sales techniques and technologies that power demand creation and inbound marketing. The position will encompass inbound and outbound demand generation, along with responsibility for generating marketing metrics to track, analyze, and inform decision-making regarding marketing & sales programs, including campaign ROI. This role requires experience in event management & sales support, along with strong analytical and technical skills. This position will appeal to someone who has 2+ years of experience in a marketing administration or other marketing support roles with a strong knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce) and strong project management skills.
This position will work with both internal and external key stakeholders to ensure operations are smooth and efficient. In addition to being part of a high-functioning marketing team, this role will work closely with Accounting, Administration, and Sales. This role also has a large responsibility in representing GenoLogics to many of its business partners.
· Act as project manager for tradeshows and meetings
· Manage & maintain the demand generation process in our CRM (Salesforce), including training team members on these processes
· Manage and report on marketing budgets, purchase orders and other marketing administration tasks
· Generate reports and analyze results of demand generation programs
· Own the marketing and sales wiki pages and Salesforce dashboards
· Enter lead notes into Salesforce when leads come to us via conferences
· Administer, manage, and support sales team on proposal creation
· Ensure sales have travel booked, registration information, and materials required for sales team attendance at meetings
· Work with sales and marketing teams to distribute, maintain, and/or ship marketing and sales materials.
· Work with Sales & Marketing to help with giveaways and drawings.
· Prepare, format, and ship materials responses to RFPs
· Help sales team assimilate lead information into spreadsheets for upload into Marketing/Sales database.
· Arrange logistics for web demos or live demos to customers as needed
· Perform web-based research to develop new sales lead information and monitor the competitive environment
· Assist the office manager with office operations to ensure the office runs effectively and efficiently as needed.
· Can do attitude, willing to take on a variety of tasks
· Enjoys learning new software, take a proactive approach to learning new tools
· Process oriented
· Able to work with a variety of stakeholders and drive projects
· Strong business communication skills in both written and verbal form
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills, time management and project management skills, with an ability to balance multiple priorities, in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Good judgment, strong problem-solving abilities and conflict resolution skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and while supporting a collaborative team environment
· Degree or diploma in marketing or related field and at least 1+ years experience
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and processes would be an asset
Working at GenoLogics
The GenoLogics Philosophy
The GenoLogics philosophy is that to build a great company, you must first and foremost be a great employer. This means creating a workplace that is both inspiring and rewarding – one with shared purpose and meaning. GenoLogics produces more than world-class software; we develop solutions to help advance the early detection, prevention and treatment of diseases such as cancer. To achieve this vision, we’ve created a flat, boundaryless team environment where communication is open and decision-making is transparent. It is the creativity, energy and savvy of our people that enables our success as an organization.
GenoLogics isn’t a job – it’s an experience.
What makes the GenoLogics Experience unique is the opportunity to:
· Impact the success of a dynamic company
· Learn and grow through challenging work and diverse professional development
· Surround yourself with bright, talented people selected for who they are, not only what they can do
GenoLogics offers an attractive total compensation package including benefits and stock options. We thank everyone for their interest in this position; only short-listed applicants will be contacted. A hiring decision will be made as soon as we find the perfect candidate. Interviewing will be ongoing until such time. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
GenoLogics is well positioned for success within its marketplace. GenoLogics has been a proud recipient of both the Human Resources Excellence Award and the Product of the Year Award, as awarded by the Vancouver Island Technology Association (VIATeC).