Isolation Network Inc., a partner with Universal Music Group Distribution, is a pioneer in the digital media industry. The company provides an end-to-end digital asset management platform including distribution and marketing services. We focus on promoting quality independent artists through our network of media store partnerships, which includes iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, and Napster.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our INEnterprise division that have strong backgrounds in enterprise application development.
Responsibilities: For this position you must really enjoy coding! You should be interested in scalable system design problems, test driven development, building products quickly in an agile environment, exploring creative new technology solutions and working in large ecosystems of SAS applications. You will be responsible for working on n-tier digital distribution software applications and meeting the sprint commitments that your team agrees on.
The ideal candidate would have:
• A track record in employing and ensuring industry best practices for software development
• 5+ years of programming enterprise applications in (Java or C# preferred)
• 5+ years of experience with programming data access for applications
• Strong knowledge of C.I. and source control concepts and best practices
• Positive attitude, reliable, self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle, TDD, and Agile development practices
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and well being of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers very competitive compensation (based on experience), and a benefits package including medical and dental insurance.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment! Our downtown office in Victoria has additional perks such as providing snacks, coffee and soda, with access to a fitness facility, showers, indoor bike storage and more.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer.Haight@ingrooves.com