Isolation Network Inc., a partner with Universal Music Group Distribution, is a pioneer in the digital media industry. The company provides an end-to-end digital asset management platform including distribution and marketing services. We focus on promoting quality independent artists through our network of media store partnerships, which includes iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our IN Enterprise division who have strong backgrounds in enterprise application development.
You are passionate about designing and building high-quality software systems. As a developer you deliver simple, clean code that is tested and testable. You are intimately familiar with established architectural practices. You carefully evaluate and communicate the merits and costs of design choices. You are comfortable working in multiple high-level programming languages. You are always looking for better ways to design and develop software.
As a member of a team responsible for System Architecture and Program Management, you will be designing, prototyping, and delivering scalable solutions, using test-driven development, in an agile environment. You will be responsible for working on multi-tier digital distribution software applications and for meeting the sprint commitments that your team agrees on. You will explore, evaluate, and introduce new processes and tools into the software organization.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 5+ years of programming enterprise applications in C#, Java, Python, or other high- level programming languages and application frameworks
• 5+ years of experience with programming data access for applications
• Experience in cloud development and virtualization.
• Experience in both Windows and Linux
• Understanding of and experience implementing continuous delivery
• Positive attitude, reliable, self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle, TDD, and Agile development practices
• Experience with functional, logic, or concurrent programming languages is an asset.
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and well-being of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance. Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jennifer.Haight@ingrooves.com