Supervisor, Business Analysis and Operations
Salary: $64,472.40 - $73,744.02 annually
The Receivables Management Office (RMO) is a dynamic and progressive organization responsible for administering the collection of delinquent accounts for all programs and portfolios overseen by the Ministry of Finance. The branch is proud to provide a work environment that encourages learning and development, and where the pursuit of innovation and continual improvement are the norm.
The Supervisor, Business Analysis and Operations, leads and monitors a team of business analysts, client service and business support staff who are responsible for leading and participating in business development and transformation projects, provide business and application user support to branch staff for the daily operation, development, maintenance and enhancement of several large systems, and provide business analysis to enhance strategic, financial, operational, and performance reporting and operational decision making.
The Supervisor works closely with service providers, internal and external stakeholders to manage projects that are large in scale, scope and complexity and typically have significant impact. The position requires judgment to plan and evaluate effectiveness and develop proposals for improvements to ministry information systems. The Supervisor assists in leading development, maintenance and enhancement projects and ensures branch requirements and priorities are understood and met throughout a project life cycle. The ideal candidate has strong leadership skills, is detail oriented, flexible and adaptable, an excellent communicator who values a collaborative working environment. You are able to manage a large and diverse scope of responsibilities, and possess a strong background in project management.
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following:
• Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent education in a related field (e.g., computer science, project management or business administration) and 3 years related experience
• 3 or more year’s recent experience (within the last 5 years) in managing, directing and supervising staff. (In a union environment preferred).
• Experience working with external stakeholders and service providers.
• Experience in a client service setting
• Demonstrated background in project management and delivery
• Experience in data management and use of databases.
• Experience working with financial, collection and revenue management systems (preferred).
For more information on this exciting career opportunity including how to apply by July 21st 2015,