Be a part of something that matters. Something that affects every single person, every single day—people’s health and the care they receive.
Recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the world (#22 in 2014 by Forbes ), Cerner is transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it easier and more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health.
From single offices to entire countries, Cerner technology solutions are licensed by over 14,000 health care venues around the world.
As a Software Engineer, you will create industry-leading technology that impacts patient care. You will understand user needs, provide input to design, develop applications, write automated tests, and troubleshoot issues across Cerner's technology solutions. You will work directly with your assigned client to identify opportunities to optimize their use of Cerner solutions.
• Possess decision making skills as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity
• Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
• Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
• 5+ years software development experience
• Experience with one or more preferred programming languages, but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby, or SQL
• Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to Victoria, British Columbia
• Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
• Experience with PeopleSoft or any custom development, Oracle or SQL Server Database
If interested, apply on-line here.