Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 2
Technical Support Analyst - Systems
200 - 661 Burnside Road East
Victoria, British Columbia
V8T 2X9 Canada
Technical Support Analyst Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
Weekend, Day, Evening, nights Salary is negotiable (Based on experience and competencies), 37.50 Hours per week, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Submit Application and resume via: https://livevhd.hrweb.com
In order for applicants to be considered for this position, their resume must clearly demonstrate that they have the following:
- Certification or equivalent in the Technology sector, and 3 years experience, or other equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience providing technical analysis for custom applications with complex business processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Exchange, and Windows Server 2008 and newer.
- Experience with Windows desktop O/S, Mac experience is an asset.
- Familiarity with virtual environments.
- Experience communicating with clients/end users.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the following:
- Knowledge of the installation, configuration, maintenance and problem resolution of hardware, software, operating systems and network components
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgement to resolve problems and escalate issues as necessary
- Ability to handle high volumes of work in a business-like manner
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues to end users
- Successful completion of security screening requirements, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required.