TITLE: Senior Marketing Operations Strategist
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
Are you looking for innovation and creativity? Do you want to be recognized for your contributions? Is it important for you to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, successful and stable company?
RevenueWire is a global e-commerce platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services like AffiliateWire, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow
We offer a professional, entrepreneurial, fun atmosphere with top talent, hard working individuals. Quite simply, we love what we do!
You’re an experienced, analytical, and technical data-driven marketer who has already achieved success in a marketing strategist or operations role for a B2B company. Now, you’re ready to take your skills and experience to the next level, supporting the ongoing growth of RevenueWire Inc. fuelled by strategic marketing.
You want to be part of incredible team of marketers that markets a great group of products to businesses around the world. In summary, your ambitions go beyond just executing great email campaigns - you want to build a sophisticated and strategic marketing stack that will be an engine of growth.
- Lead RevenueWire’s marketing operations function
- Mentor the marketing team in their various disciplines of specialization
- Support our six person (and growing) marketing team and is a critical bridge between all our other marketing functions: Content Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Testing and Optimization, UxD, Social Marketing, Analytics and Consumer Marketing Insights.
- Support the execution of numerous marketing campaigns every quarter across three business units through prioritization and management of the marketing team resources.
- Work with collaboratively with the rest of our marketing team to deliver exceptional results.
- Work collaboratively with our point-people in other business units to ensure that our marketing and sales stacks are complimentary and part of an overall system that drives revenue, and ensuring that all business marketing requests are prioritized by unit, and then by the needs of the bigger business.
- Constantly collaborate with channel leads to assess our marketing strategies to provide input on better ways to nurture, capture, engage and delight our prospects, and to optimize our internal workflow.
- Expert in many of the tools we currently use – Infusionsoft, SalesForce, Unbounce, Optimizely and others.
- Work with our Analyst to refine our lead management strategy including lead scoring, routing, nurturing and other efforts
- Implement a more comprehensive data analytics and campaign reporting program that provides deeper insights into what is working across our various inbound channels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of branding, marketing, communications, and public relations principles, strategies, techniques, and concepts.
- A positive attitude and a high achiever with a strong track record of KPI based digital success
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and strategy development skills, with knowledge of data-driven communication and marketing planning best practices.
- Ability to innovate, problem-solve, take initiative, exercise tact and diplomacy, and effectively collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Well organized and comfortable with multi-tasking and managing/leading multiple projects across multiple business units in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal to communicate with key stakeholders
- Intermediate to expert capability in terms of understanding and mentoring team members on strategic and tactical SEO, PPC, Optimization, Social and Email best practices
- Experience with forecasting, planning and developing high level strategy documentation
- Ability to work across a range of CMS software is required.
- Advanced presentation skills and speaking experience is an asset